The Ogden Parent Club invites you to participate in your child's school year. Working together we can make this a great year. If fundraising isn't your thing or volunteering doesn't work into your schedule, consider a donation to the Parent Club fund.
Parent Club Meetings are held the 3rd Monday of every month at 6:00pm in the Ogden library, unless otherwise noted on the calendar. All are welcome!
Ogden Parent Club Facebook Page - follow us today!
NEXT MEETING: Monday, September 19th, 6:30pm in the library
To Contact the Parent Club: Please email OgdenParentClub@gmail.com
- President- Diana Boss
- VP- Carol Drudis Swainson
- Secretary-Open (interim Carol Drudis Swainson)
- Treasurer-Open (interim Karrie Austin)
- Fall Social:
- Fall Conference Meal:
- Winter Social:
- Spring Conference Meal:
- Spring Social:
- Staff Appreciation:
- Facebook Page:
If you would like to help with any of the above events/fundraisers, please contact the president or come to a meeting. The more people that help, the less work for everyone!
All parent/guardian/family wishing to volunteer at Ogden or any other school or event in the district must create an online account and fill out an online criminal background check by going to the OCSD Volunteer page.
Mission and Vision Statement
Parent Club exists to connect, nurture and support students, staff and parents through activities that enrich the Ogden community.
- EMPOWER: We empower parents, teachers and students to develop and excel in academic, personal and familial growth.
- INTENTIONAL: We value activities and decisions that support the parent club mission.
- COMMUNITY: Together, we are better than we are on our own.
- EXCELLENCE: We are not called to mediocrity or extravagance, but to works of distinction.
- INTEGRITY: We operate with open, honest accountability.
The Ogden Parent Club is engaged in the campus community through:
- Developing and executing programs that help parents succeed in nurturing process of their middle school students by sponsoring events, forums, symposiums.
- Facilitating fund-raising activities to benefit our mission and enhance the educational process within the Ogden community.
- Providing an outlet for parents, students and school staff to express their views of the educational process through meetings and communique'.
- Highlighting volunteer opportunities through our website, email lists, newsletters and community networks.
- Financially supporting special projects that advance the mission of the parent club and Ogden Middle School.
Meeting Minutes 2016-2017