Friday, October 7th
Parade at 5:30pm
Game at 7:00pm against Sam Barlow HS
Watch the Parade & cheer on the Pioneers!
Middle School students must follow the MS Football conduct rules to avoid being asked to leave the stadium grounds.
Rules for Middle School Students attending OCHS Football Games:
1. MS students & younger sit either with their family in the grandstand or can be in the south end zone by the scoreboard.
2. OC Students are not to be in the visiting team fan section.
3. If students leave the stadium during the game they are NOT ALLOWED to return.
4. Students are expected to be respectful to OC staff members and other guests of the game. They should abide by all school and district policies.
5. No other balls (football, soccer, etc) are allowed inside the stadium area. Students Students are not to use bicycles, skateboards or scooters within the track/stadium areas.
6. Backpacks may be searched.
7. Running or other horseplay are not allowed.
8. No students are to be inside the barricades that surround the playing area.