Jog-a-thon is this Thursday, September 24th!
Parents – we still need volunteers to help! Please sign up using the below link:
Please remind your student to :
- Wear appropriate clothing as they will be walking/jogging during their Health or PE class.
- Eat a healthy breakfast
- Stay Hydrated
- With $25.00 collected a student receives a t-shirt*!
- With $75.00 collected a student receives a t-shirt* and sweatshirt* as well as a second entry into the raffle drawing!
- Class with most $$ collected receives a doughnut party (one winner at each grade level)!
- Class with most $$ collected school wide – teacher/classroom receives $200.00 to spend how they choose (one winner for the entire school)!
- Each student who turns in their envelopes/money by October 1st receives one entry into the raffle drawing for dairy queen, dutch brothers, and jamba juice gift cards!
*T-shirt/sweatshirt themes: 6th graders: Outdoor School 2016, 7th graders: Pioneer Pride, 8th graders: OCHS Class of 2020