At Ogden we encourage our students to become athletes and make new friends by participating in the following sports.
You will find forms, registration deadlines, game and meet dates/times/location here.
Previous experience in these sports is not required.
- Track & Field
These sports require the following documentation and the $75 fee before being cleared to participate:
- Completed Sport Registration
- Current Sports Physical (within 2 years)
- Proof of Medical Insurance - Section on registration form
(All Forms can be found to the right)
- ALL Sports and ASA's end promptly at 5:00p.m.
- Must have Activity Bus Form on file.
- Pick-ups need to be here no later than 5:05p.m.
- Athletes still here at that time will be placed on the activity bus for home.
Students not involved in a Sport or ASA need to go home immediately after the final school bell. They will need to meet up with friends after their activity. There is no adult supervision provided for extra students.
If you would like to volunteer to assist with any of our sports, please click on the Parent Volunteer link to the right and follow the online instructions.This must be complete and approved before volunteering.
Community Sports Info:
OCCE Youth Sports include: (Oregon City Community Education)
- Volleyball (Registration deadline is September 9th)
- Soccer- 5th/6th Grade Fall Indoor Coed (Registration deadline is September 1st)
- Basketball (Registration deadline is October 21st)
Contact Info: OCCE Youth Sports website
Eastham Office 503-785-8520
Todd Kemhus 503-785-8513
Other Community Sports:
OC Youth Cheer